My Preparation

As I have been riding motorbikes for a long time, I am confident that I will be able to complete the trip. In fact, at times the paperwork needed to take part can be more daunting than the prospect of the ride!

Paperwork Needed

‘Greencard’ insurance cover for the E.U.
International Driving Permit
Travel Insurance
Visa for Belarus

I have also attended a place on a First Aid course kindly supplied by Aline Associates so that in the event of an accident I will have some idea of what to do; it’s amazing how much you forget without even realising!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.